Chapter 4: To be a bird (Year 3)Back
Recently, I’ve been imagining what it would be like to be a bird. How amazing it would be to be able to fly! I could go anywhere I wanted. The places I would see and the adventures I would go on! Perhaps I would see things that I shouldn’t... Perhaps I would discover some secrets! Perhaps I would be friends with all sorts of other birds, living in lots of different countries.
Can you imagine what it would be like to be a bird? Which bird would you be? Where would you fly to? What would you like to see? Who might you meet?
- Create a story about being a bird.
- You could write it, you could draw it or you could make it into a comic strip.
- You could say it out loud and record your voice on a device so that you can share it with others.
- You could act it out (alone or with your family) and if you wanted you could film the performance of your story!
- You could even write a poem about being a bird. It’s up to you!
We would love to see, hear or watch your story!